A soy candle that contains the essential oil lavender that gives an aroma therapeutic scent that calms, soothes, and relaxes the mind and body.
Benefits of essential lavender oil include:
• The smell of lavender essential oil is potent for many types of bugs like mosquitoes, midges, and moths.
• Lavender essential oil induces sleep which has made it a common recommendation for an alternative treatment of insomnia.
• The calming scent makes it an excellent tonic for the nerves and anxiety issues. It may also be helpful in treating migraines, headaches, depression, nervous tension and emotional stress.
• Improving blood circulation.
• Relieve the congestion associated with respiratory conditions.
cited from: https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/essential-oils/health-benefits-of-lavender-essential-oil.html